The NWPAS Satellite Pinball Tournament Series is a promotional tour of local establishments in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. A total of 15 tournaments are scheduled in the month’s leading up to the NW Pinball and Arcade Show (June 2 – 4).
• Estimated dozens Tournament Prizes to be won!! for a combined prize pool valued at over $10,000!
• Any player can win up to 2 weekend passes, and up to 2 tournament entry packages, during the tournament series, to give one to a friend or family member.
• Variety of tournament formats: Match Play with Multi-Play finals, 3-Strike Knockout, 8-Strike Progressive Strike Knockout and Pingolf.
• IFPA World Pinball Player Ranking (WPPR) points towards state and international rankings for many events
• Entry $10
• Lots of raffle prizes at every event
• Win Guarantee – details on NWPAS website
• New special offer, participate in 3 events and if you do not win a weekend pass, you can purchase one for $100
Details concerning specific tournament rules and prizes can be found on NWPAS website: http://nwpas.wapinball.net/satellite.html
Todays event: Belltown Brawl
Format: Progressive Strike Knockout
IFPA points: yes
Please note that listed time is the START TIME. Registration closes approximately 10 minutes before listed time; earlier if it fills up.
Tonight: this will be a Progressive group knockout tournament in which players are arranged in groups of 4 when possible, but occasionally groups of 3, and with five or less players remaining, possibly group of 2.
Similar to 3-Strike Knockout, except for how strikes are awarded:
• A player continues to play until they get 8 (or more) strikes, at which time they are eliminated.
• Winner of the game does not get a strike, 2nd place gets one strike, 3rd place gets two strikes and 4th place gets three strikes.
Once all players remaining have won packages, the tournament ends. Final placement is based on number of strikes each player has, with ties for equal strikes.
Refer to the NWPAS Website, http://nwpas.wapinball.net/satellite.html, for full details and official rules.