- This event has passed.
NWPAS: Viking Fights
April 26, 2015
10 Tournaments in 10 Weeks at your favorite local establishments in Seattle Area.
– Estimated 50+ Tournament Prize Packages to be won!! for a combined prize pool of over $5000!
– Any player can win packages in up to two events during the 10-tourney series, to give one to a friend or family member
– Variety of tournament formats: Match Play, Knockout, PinGolf, Doubles
– IFPA World Pinball Player Ranking (WPPR) points towards state and international rankings for each event (except Doubles)
– Entry only $10 to Enter any satellite tournament
This is a 3-strike knockout tournament with one revision: when there are less players remaining than there are prizes, there will not be any more rounds. At that point, the player with the least number of strikes will be declared winner. If there is a tie, either for first or for the last spot with a prize, there will be a ONE-BALL tie-breaker among the tied players, on a machine selected by tournament director. The winner receives a 2015 NWPAS T-Shirt in addition to the tournament prize package.
We’ll also have more raffle prizes, with anyone playing automatically entered! Entry fee is $10, registration opens at 3:30pm, closes at 4:00pm or when registration is full. Registration is first-come-first-serve.
Note: There will be a cap of 42 players, due to limited number of machines. Registration opens at 3:30pm.