Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Olaf’s Summer Pin Golf Event

September 11, 2016 @ 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM

9 holes of pin golf qualifying with top 8 moving to a PAPA style semis and finals.

$10 entry fee.

This is the 3rd event in the quarterly series. 25% of this event’s money pool will be included in the year end finals in December. The remaining 75% will be paid out to top 8. December finals have no buy in nor coin drop and will be a ladder style format with seeding based on cumulative wppr points earned during the 4 quarterly events.

Register for a tee time here: http://tinyurl.com/z66qmaj 

More details on Facebook: facebook event page

Note time change: Bar opens at 12:30, first group will start at 4:00pm.


September 11, 2016
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM


6301 24th Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107 United States
+ Google Map